What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- The FSU, or on behalf of the FSU, and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
- Third parties who provide content on the website such as Twitter and YouTube.
- Third parties who provide us with analytical data on your usage of the website such as Google.
- This parties who provide us with advertising services such as Facebook.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- To enable the FSU to collect information about your browsing and purchasing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Please refer to the online documentation provided by your browser manufacturer for details on how to disable cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Third-party cookies can be disabled without affecting the core functionality of our website (such as signing-up for a membership), however if all cookies are disabled then you will not be able to make any purchases on our website.