Informative Guides

How to Remove Non Crime Hate Incident from your Police Record

The Free Speech Union has recently had success in securing deletion of non-crime hate incident (NCHI) records. We set out below how to go about it.


Police forces follow guidance issued by the College of Policing, the professional body for the police in England and Wales.The College operates at arm’s length from the government, though it is a company legally controlled by the Home Secretary.

Already a member? Log in

Sign up as a member to gain access to this content

As a member of the Free Speech Union you’ll gain exclusive access to all our premium content, in addition to expert help and support should you need it. Enjoy celebrity interviews, discounted tickets to our events, invitations to local meet-ups, regular newsletters and invaluable free speech guidance.